I instically start moving when I hear music. The rhythm makes me feel feminine and I forget everything that doesn’t make me smile.
I guess that’s because endorphins and dopamine are natural opiates that work to strengthen the connection between my mind and body.
Rhythmic movement encourages the release of endorphins.
Endorphins bind to the receptor of the central nervous system, this causes the release of dopamine.
- acts as a sedative in alleviating daily stress and anxiety
- triggers positive feelings
- regulates pleasure and approval
- motivates you to take action to reach rewards
- increases feelings of being good enough
Dopamine levels decrease with age.